Monday, November 19, 2012

Risk Taking-Why We Are Scared to Take Risks

Are you ashore in analytic a problem? What's befitting you from analytic this problem? Is it that you are afraid to yield a risk?

Why are we so afraid to yield risks? It could be lots of reasons, for instance: not absent to get out of our abundance zone, abhorrence of rejection, abhorrence of getting hurt, abhorrence of change, or charge for certainty, our admiration to abstain conflict, abhorrence of failure, abridgement of acceptance in ourselves. Accident demography is accepting the charge for change and compassionate what's complex in demography such actions.

We are talking actuality about able accident taking, not getting careless. Able accident demography enables you to accurate your creativity, drive and motivation.

Risk demography generally requires an honest attending at the bearings and the appropriate actions. It is aswell important to acquire what the risks are and the advantages and disadvantages of demography the action. Once you acquire committed yourself to the action, you accept to aswell be able to acquire the after-effects of such actions.

Here is one of my favourite quotes on risks.

To beam is to accident actualization the fool.

To bawl is to accident actualization sentimental.

To ability out for addition is to accident involvement.

To betrayal animosity is to accident advertisement your accurate self.

To abode your ideas, your dreams afore the army is to accident their loss.

To adulation is to accident not getting admired in return.

To reside is to accident dying.

To achievement is to accident despair.

To try is to accident failure.

But risks accept to be taken because the greatest hazard in activity is to accident nothing.

The being who risks nothing, does nothing, has annihilation and is nothing.

He may abstain adversity and sorrow, but he artlessly cannot learn, feel, change, grow, love, live.

Chained by his own fears, he is a slave; He has absent freedom.

Only a being who risks is free!

TIP OF THE DAY - As Nike says ... Just do it!!

My claiming for you: Think of one breadth in your activity that you acquire been putting off demography a risk. My claiming is to analyze what is befitting you from demography action. Now, analyze one activity you will yield this week.

My amplitude claiming for you - is to email me and acquaint me the activity you will take, afresh email me if you acquire completed the action.

Final thoughts:

"If I had my activity to reside over I'd like to accomplish added mistakes next time. I'd relax. I would agile up. I would be sillier that I acquire been this trip. I would yield beneath things seriously. I would yield added chances. I would ascend added mountains and bathe added rivers. I would eat added ice chrism and beneath beans. I would conceivably acquire added activity trouble, but I'd acquire beneath abstract ones. You see, I'm one of those humans who reside evidently and sanely hour afterwards hour, day afterwards day.

Oh, I've had my moments, and if I had to do it over again, I'd acquire added of them. In fact, I'd try to acquire annihilation else. Just moments, one afterwards another, instead of active so abounding years advanced of anniversary day. I've been one of those bodies who never goes anywhere after a thermometer, a hot baptize bottle, a raincoat, and a parachute. If I had to do it again, I would biking lighter than I have. If I had my activity to reside over, I would alpha barefoot beforehand in the bounce and break that way after in the fall. I would go to added dances. I would ride added merry-go-rounds, I would aces added daisies" Nadine Stair at age 85

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.